Cross Selling (Session Code: 459)
In every credit union today, the ability to build the member relationship with every visit is more critical than ever before. Hyper competition has created a market environment where members are choosing the “best deal” and shopping several institutions for financial services.
Even if the front-line staff has had cross-selling training, there is always a benefit in refreshers with new tips and techniques. Each person attending this session will find tips to cross-selling in a positive, rewarding way for both the member and the employee.
The short, easy-to-remember tools to overcome the fear of selling and improve confidence that participant will gain from this training session are:
· Knowing how your credit union rates in the market will build your confidence
· Understanding your own personality style to improve one-on-one contact with members
· Becoming aware of how to cross-sell to different sensory styles
· Being prepared to cross-sell by leading with benefits not features – two quick questions
· Having one-minute cross-sells to successfully suggest products to members quickly
The session is designed to set up a win/win situation by giving everyone the tools to feel confident and assured in cross-selling for the benefit of the credit union and the members.
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Greg Framarin(Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - Quickbite - April 05, 2012: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT