Bankruptcy (Session Code: 460)
How much are bankruptcies costing you? The one thing you can’t afford to do is nothing! The bankruptcy system is designed to favor the creditor who knows how to both identify recovery opportunities and ACT on them. This session will provide practical training and skill development to your staff members—perfect for beginner and intermediate collectors as well as the most seasoned bankruptcy specialists! Get practical tools and technical tips to improve your bankruptcy process.
The session will cover:
· Utilizing Electronic Bankruptcy Services – Put Technology to Work for You!
· Bankruptcy Checklists and Best Practices: What to Do When You Receive the Filing
· Fraud Identification and Recovery Options
· Credit Reporting and Bankruptcy-The Hidden Enemy
· Bullet Proof your Proof of Claim-New Privacy Risks
· When and HOW to Call Your Attorney-From Framing the Question to Negotiating Fees
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Drew Kayvani(Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - April 10, 2012: 10:00 am CT`
Duration: 11:00 am CT