Coaching to Gen Y (Session Code: 476)
This session will begin with coaching techniques in general and then will move onto specifics about coaching to Gen Y.
Topics to be covered include the following:
· KIMBA Principle: Knowledge, Inhibitors, Motivation, Boundaries & Abilities
· Knowing what motivates your employee – which may be different than what motivates y you.
· Everything in work is optional – employees don’t have to do anything, but everything they do and don’t do has repercussions.
· Understanding the three levels of performers (high, middle, low)
· ABCs of coaching
· Gen Y needs instant gratification – iPod generation.
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Mary Jaros (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - May 23, 2012: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT