Loan Interviewing & Sales Skills (Session Code: 653)
Have the employees taking loan applications at your credit union become just
like robots, simply filling in the required fields of mindless loan origination
software? Do your lenders know how to use the time they spend with a member
during the loan interview to build lasting relationships, sell other loan products
and build performing loans?
This important seminar will teach your staff:
· How to customize their approach in the loan interview to the risk that is in front of them.
· Sales producing and conversation promoting interview questions.
· The “million dollar secret” to selling more loans to more members.
· How to “build” a performing higher-risk loan in the interview.
· How to sell ancillary insurance products.
· How to have a “firm close” with a higher-risk borrower.
· Tips for communicating loan denials.
Affiliate: $ 169.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 175.00
Contact: Mary Jaros (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - Telecourse - October 15, 2012: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 12:00 pm CT