Effective Variable Pay lending Strategies (Session Code: 678)
Designing successful variable pay plans for credit unions is one-part science and
an equal part art. Nearly all of the top-performing lending credit unions in the
country utilize pay for performance and incentive programs to motivate their staffs.
The challenge comes in designing incentive programs that are simple, effective
The following topics will be covered in this QuickBite:
· Should all employees be rewarded for reaching certain financial targets?
· Which employees should have a variable pay plan?
· Should you utilize group or individual incentive programs?
· How to prevent an additional payroll expense without achieving the needed financial result.
· Suggested incentive structure for senior management, middle management and front-line
· How to end the whining about aggressive variable pay plans in the loan department.
· Recommended incentives for the loan department
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Greg Framarin (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - Quickbite - December 03, 2012: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT