Understanding FICO Scores & Recent Changes to the Model (Session Code: 638)
The best lenders and collectors learn everything they can about the FICO credit score. The knowledge gained in this session will assist lenders and collectors in their daily jobs and it will also give them the confidence they need to assist members that want to improve their score.
Topics to be covered include:
• The general formula that governs the score.
• Understanding the role of scorecards.
• Capacity is King!
• Is the score headed higher or lower?
• Actions that increase and lower a score.
• Important changes to FICO model
Affiliate: $ 169.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 175.00
Contact: Greg Framarin (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - TC - September 16, 2013: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT