Risk Based Lending: Best Practices in Challenging Times (Session Code: 656)
In a challenging economy with high unemployment, increased bankruptcies, and low consumer confidence, successful credit unions must find ways to increase loan growth and profitability without increasing risks. Explore risk-based lending best practices that have proven to increase loan growth and profitability in a challenging economy. Learn how you can analyze credit reports and show members how they can improve their credit scores. Find out what you can do to strengthen relationships with your existing and new members seeking loans. Explore risk management strategies that help successful credit unions minimize losses and delinquencies.
• Learn how you can cultivate a proactive lending philosophy that will bring in more loan opportunities and increase member loyalty.
• Discover creative lending strategies that help you capture more profitable loans.
• Explore risk-based lending practices that increase loan opportunities and profitability
• Learn how to analyze a credit report and assess risks without using the credit score
• Find out how you can help people improve their credit score to qualify for loans and get lower interest rates
• Determine the best approach to turn unsecured loan requests into secured loan requests
• Discover risk management strategies that can minimize losses and delinquenices
Affiliate: $ 169.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 175.00
Contact: Mary Jaros (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - TC - October 16, 2013: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 12:00 pm CT