Introduction to Member Business Lending (Session Code: 438)
This session will cover the basics of member business lending and is a must for all new commercial lenders and/or those individuals who want to explore this vital discipline!
We will begin with a brief overview of member business loans (MBL) and the concept of “credit scoring.” Also covered will be the “full” underwriting of MBL including a brief review of “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on assessing the company’s liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance, and cash flow) and “tax return analysis.” Additionally, a standard commercial loan “write-up” or written presentation format will be displayed.
• Provide overview of MBL and discuss credit scoring
• Review full underwriting of MBL including “financial statement analysis and tax return analysis
• Display a standard loan write up
• Explore documentation/legal issues of MBL
• Discuss marketing/negotiating of MBL
Affiliate: $ 169.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 175.00
Contact: Cheryl Washington (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - March 04, 2014: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 12:00 pm CT