Short Sales (Session Code: 445)
One of the keys to fixing real property-secured loans in this economy -- is having the correct tools.
Ten years ago handling "short sale" requests was easy. "No." But in this economy the answer takes more thought. And while some specific rules may vary from state to state, there are a number of factors all creditors should consider before coming to a decision about whether to accept or reject a short sale.
During this program, participants will learn the following:
• What a "short sale" is and how it works
• What effect a short sale has on the credit union's right to collect any unpaid balance
• Advantages and disadvantages of accepting a short sale
• What factors you should consider before accepting or rejecting a short sale offer
• When you should be the one to suggest a short sale
• Ways to improve the amount you receive through a short sale
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Greg Framarin (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - QB - March 26, 2013: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT