10 Steps to Increase Loan Opportunities (Session Code: 446)
Credit unions across the nation have experienced nominal to negative loan growth due to economic conditions that have resulted in high unemployment, increased bankruptcies, and a lack of consumer spending. Successful credit unions must be proactive, not reactive, in their effort to maximize loan growth and profitability while managing risks and minimizing losses.
Explore a ten-step process that has been proven to increase loan opportunities, profitability, and membership growth in a challenging economy. Discover creative lending strategies, innovative marketing initiatives, and a unique lending program that credit unions can integrate for successful growth!!!
• Cultivate a proactive lending philosophy that can lead to more loan opportunities and increased member loyalty!
• Discover creative lending and marketing strategies that capture more profitable loans.
• Explore a unique lending program that can increase loan opportunities.
• Find out how you help members improve their credit score.
• Learn what you can do to get your employees enthusiastically engaged to bring in more loan opportunities.
• Explore ways you can strengthen relationships with your members to capture more loans!
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Mary Jaros (Illinois Credit Union League)
Email: Mary Jaros@ilcusys.org
Telephone - QB - March 28, 2013: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT