Turning Around Members Complaints (Session Code: 624)
It is a proven fact, that an organization that successfully handles complaints, and resolves them effectively and efficiently, not only retains that business but gains additional business as well.
During this program, participants will learn a process that makes all the difference in turning around a complaint.
Specific topics include the following:
• Understanding What Members Need And Want
• Understanding Why Members Get Irate and Complain
• How To Handle Complaints
• The Role Of Communication
• Forget The Golden Rule
• It’s The Little Stuff!
• The Importance Of The Unexpected
• The Critical Conclusion – What Is At Stake
• Specifics To Turn A Complaint Into A Positive Situation
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Drew Kayvani (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - QB - August 27, 2013: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT