Business Continuity Regulations & Examiner Expectations (Session Code: 658)
A Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) Plan isn’t just a component of the institution’s strategic plan – having one is also a regulatory requirement for every form of financial institution. The requirement for developing and maintaining the required, institution-wide Business Continuity Plan presents special concerns for the Security Officer who often also serves as the institution’s plan coordinator.
• What Is A Disaster?
• What Should A Business Continuity Plan Do?
• What Are The Best Recognized Types of Disaster?
• What Are The Most Commonly Reported Disasters?
• What Will Likely Happen During A Disaster?
• What Should Be The Goals Of The Business Continuity Plan?
• How Should The Business Continuity Team Be Created?
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Drew Kayvani (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - QB - October 24, 2013: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT