Introduction to Lender Flood Compliance - *90 Minutes* (Session Code: 426)
This course provides a basic introduction to flood insurance compliance. It targets staff new to the industry and/or flood compliance.
This session will introduce attendees to the National Flood Insurance Program and how it works; its compliance history, and the basics of the mandatory purchase requirements as established by the National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994.
This fast-paced session will specifically address the following:
· When and where flood insurance coverage is mandatory.
· How much insurance is required.
· How to conduct proper notification procedures.
· Elements of a well-documented loan portfolio.
· How to avoid common compliance problems.
· How to correctly use and re-use the Standard Flood Hazard Determination form.
· Discuss escrow requirements and penalties for non-compliance.
Affiliate: $ 100.00
Out of State Pricing:
Regular: $ 150.00
Contact: Mary Jaros (Illinois Credit Union League)
Telephone - February 15, 2012: 10:00 am CT
Duration: 11:00 am CT